Beaz Acceleration Program
Beaz Acceleration Program is the first public-private startup accelerator in Bizkaia. We look for unique startups in growth phase and with a scalable business model, to accompany them in the development of their project.
Through this high performance program, which has a length of 6 months, we deploy a business acceleration dynamic with which we intend to support the innovative ecosystem through four verticals: exclusive training, expert advice, custom-made financing and facilities that connect with the world.
The scheme of the new regional initiative to support the innovative ecosystem is structured in three different phases, which analyse the starting point, the degree of progress and the achievement of the agreed objectives or the need for an extension.
In each case we adapt to the specific needs of companies, defining an action plan to achieve the objectives set.
The service also includes the measurement of the impact of the acceleration process and of the results obtained.
- To be a startup from Bizkaia, with the ambition to grow and a scalable business model.
- Have a minimum team of 2 people and an innovative and differential solution
- Have a validated MPV and some initial market metrics and conclusions
- Have full dedication to the project
What do we provide you?
- Top-level business school: access to an exclusive training programme for business growth with an Advisory Council made up of 5 profiles specialised in key subjects for the growth of your company
- Seed Capital: initial investment of up to €100,000 that will make it easier for you to negotiate the investment round of this growth phase
- BAT- B Accelerator Tower: access to the entire programme of events and business networking
What do we expect from you?
- Be willing to consider the entry of new investors into your capital
- Assume the commitment to dedicate resources to achieving the objectives set in the acceleration process
- Take advantage of the facilities that we put at your disposal
- Make periodic reports to the Advisory Committee and Beaz